St. John's, Waupoos
Rector's Warden: Danny Beatie
Welcome to St. John's, Waupoos
St. John's Church, Waupoos is a fellowship dedicated to worshipping God and to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, loving and caring for one another and reaching out to our neighbours in the community and around the world.
Our Church Community
St. John's is a beautiful little church set among orchards and vineyards with a wonderful view of Prince Edward Bay. The original St. John’s Church was built in 1837 on a parcel of land donated by Conrad David. The present church was built on the same site and opened for service on December 13, 1877.
Rector's Warden: Danny Beatty
Danny Beatty has been a member of the St. John's Church for 25 years.